We have a committed, caring and talented team of leaders who love Contagious and are passionate about showing young people how to live or Jesus.
Thank you so much for this year. I have found it to be spiritually revitalising. Thanks to the whole team for all their hard work and dedication. Will age 18
Each conference has a number of male and female SUS leaders. The TEAM are the backbone of our Contagious MAX and Contagious GO conferences each year.
SUS leaders are pastorally responsible for the young people in their care and lead the SUS group times with the young people and help lead the seminars as well as help lead the various activities and fun throughout the conference.
Wonderful! Keep up your good work, faithfully teaching the Word of God and genuinely caring for the young people! We are so thankful for finding Contagious! Children came back home full of encouragement and inspiration! [Parent]
EARLY BIRD RATES UNTIL 30 April 2020!
We have raised some support for TEAMan CREW that enables us to create an early bird rate on £270 all inclusive! From 1st May 2020 fees for TEAM and CREW will return to £330 (same as young people). Bursary funds are available to all those in need of support to come to Contagious.
JOINING THE TEAM
Being a TEAM member or leader is a commitment. Please read the list below to follow the process and requirements for serving on TEAM:
- READ. Please read the ‘Qualities of a leader‘ and ‘TEAM roles‘ and familiarise yourself with the venue, dates, training day and requirements to be a leader.
- APPLY. Complete the online Application Form (Click the button below). We have a new booking system so we all need to create a new login and enter our details. You will be asked to provide details regarding DBS/PVG checks, two referees and T-shirts (you can return to purchase a T-shirt later if you wish). Please do not delay in applying as this will support our Operations Team. To complete an application a deposit of £75 is required. However, if your application is not successful the deposit will be returned.
- SEND. The application process may direct you to send documents or apply for DBS/PVG. Please take action and complete those tasks without delay.
- WAIT. Once we have received your application we will read it, check your DBS/PVG, request two references and complete our process to approve your application. We aim to complete our process within 30 working days.
- APPROVED. Once your application is approved we will send you an email and invoice.
- PAYMENT. Fees are payable for TEAM and CREW: Early Bird rate £270 until 30 April 2020, then £330. You can pay in instalments, standing order or in a lump sum. Please make a Bursary Application if the fees would prohibit you from coming.
- TRAINING. All TEAM are expected to attend the Training Day relevant for your conference. If you are unable to attend the Training Day, please contact us so that alternative training can be arranged.
- PREPARE. After the training day you will receive the teaching material and we expect all leaders to prepare well for teaching the young people. Please pray for the young people and other leaders.
- SERVE. Joining the TEAM means giving yourself wholeheartedly to the week of Contagious with enthusiasm, care, prayerfulness, commitment and energy.
- REVIEW. After the conference we value hearing your view of the week, so please complete the Feedback Form that will be sent via email.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us below:
You can find more information about being a leader in last years handbook:
We have also prepared One to One guidance notes to help you prepare for leading your SUS group.