Please arrive at Blundell’s School, at 3pm on the 5th of August.
There are lots of parking spaces in the school grounds for those coming by car. Once at the venue our team will direct you to Registration and where to find your group. Parents are welcome to stay for a cup of tea or coffee and use the facilities before returning home.
We will register you on arrival, then show you your boarding house and introduce you to your team. We will have a few games, refreshments and then a short tour of the School where we are staying.
The young people will be placed in boarding houses. We will locate young people in their small group (SUS group) in rooms together; their leader will be in a room nearby.
We will do our best to meet your sharing requests, but this is not always possible.
All bedding is provided but please bring a towel.
what to bring…
- Bible (New International Version) NOT electronic Bibles on phones etc.
- Notepad and pen
- Money for tuck and the bookstall
- Supply of any medication needed
- Swimming gear
- Water bottle with name on
- Toiletries, sun cream & hat
- Clothes suitable for all weathers!
- Shoes for indoors and other outdoor footwear
- Any sports equipment, games or musical instrument (at your own risk)
- Mobile phone and charger (optional) N.B. phones and devices will be collected in by leaders during the first day, they will be given out for an hour each day. For more information please read our terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY SNACKS THAT CONTAIN NUTS as we have others attending who have severe nut allergies
On the Friday we would love to welcome all parents/carers for join us for a response meeting at 11am where we will recap what has happened over the week.
Afterwards young people will be provided with a picnic lunch, and we would love it if you could join us (please bring along a packed lunch)!
Each year we hope to take some general photos or video during the week that may be used for publicity, uploaded on our website or shared on social media sites. We hope to upload any photos on the public ‘Contagious’ Facebook group, so we encourage everyone to join our group. It is almost impossible to control the use of social media by young people at Contagious.
If you have particular concerns about social media, photographs or publicity, please inform the Contagious Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical / SEN / Dietary
All the above information should be completed was part of your booking form. If you have booked onto Contagious GO but have not completed this form, please do so immediately or email Lisa Wheatley.
Please also contact Lisa if there is any up to date information or change of circumstances, recent medication or pastoral concerns that were not included on the form.
I’m sure we will have no issues, but we would like to remind you of the Booking Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when booking online; this will ensure that you are aware of what behaviour is expected during the week.
In the event of an emergency during the week of Contagious GO South West, please contact Marie on 07722827919.
If you have any questions about any of the Contagious ministries, please do not hesitate to contact us on the form below.